Volunteering Opportunities for Healthcare Professionals (Doctor’s, Dentist’s, Surgeons, Public Health Professionals, Nurses, Health Science students, etc.,) with Trinity Care Foundation.
Location: In and around Bangalore city, Karnataka State, India.
- Participate in School Health Programs in Government Schools [ Medical Screening and Health Education]
- Contribute Medicines and First Aid Materials.
- Conduct Awareness talks at Schools, child health centers and colleges.
- Train Volunteers to conduct health awareness talks.
- Develop health awareness training materials.
- Participate in medical screening in urban slums and rural areas.
- Conduct medical research and public articles.
Trinity Care Foundation is a network of highly accomplished and networked public health professionals in Karnataka state, India. They aim to solve the challenges of healthcare in India by working in synergy with the government system. At Trinity Care Foundation we aim to create a more efficient and effective social impact ecosystem using preventative healthcare system.